In order to inculcate a feeling of equality and to induce a sense of belonging to the institution:
- Children are to wear the prescribed school uniform while attending the school and the school functions.
- During monsoon season, black rubber shoes/ sandals may be worn.
- Children should not wear gold ornaments when they come to school. The school bears no responsibility for the articles lost in school. Avoid wearing bangles/necklaces to school.
- Girls are to wear only simple white / black hair clips/ hair bands.
- Children must wear the name tally as well as the identity card daily.
- All children availing the service bus must carry the bus pass daily.
MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY